Great Advice for Choosing Your Career

[note to self: Portions may require re-writing] I believe that everyone should take the time to find their passion in life. When you do that, it gives you purpose, direction, the motivation and the drive to actually achieve their goals. Did you know that 80% of people never actually get what they want in life because they simply didn’t have the courage to start? Out of the remaining 20%, 80% of them will never achieve their goal because they quit not realizing just how close they were to succeeding. If you do the math, that leaves about 4% of people … Continue reading

Want to make a great impression by email? Read this first.

Need to make a good impression when sending out an important email? Send it to yourself first to see what it will look like. Many people don’t realize that some email programs, like Microsoft Outlook, are notorious for sending out a message that doesn’t look exactly like you created it, especially if you’ve been doing some cut and paste while editing. Keep doing this until what you receive is exactly what you want the recipient to see. You can improve your chances of success if you stick to basic formatting including fonts (Arial and Times New Roman), Bold, Italic, and … Continue reading

Key Secrets to Generating a Passive Income

Anyone who has ever successfully generated a passive income knows that the secret key is in figuring out how to generate a daily passive income of $1.00. I mean how hard can that be? Once you can successfully do that, you will be 90% of the way to your goal. I can hear some of you already: “What am I supposed to do with just $1.00 a day Michael? I need/want more than that!”

Continue reading