- Submit Edge ($)
Email and Newsletter Campaign
Send automated emails to your mailing list. Includes templates that are easy to fill as well as more advanced features. Enable people to subscribe and unsubscribe from your mailing list. Some also include autoresponders.
- Aweber ($)
- Constant Contact ($)
- MailChimp ($ but free for up to 2,000 contacts and 12,000 emails per month)
Live Chat for your Website
- Skype ($ for calls to landline phones but free for up to 10 audio participants or 1 video conference)
- Google Hangouts
- AnyMeetings -- Free for up to 200 webinar participants
- Free Conference Call HD -- For up to 1,000 participants. People can call in through telephone or Skype
- Conference Town -- Free, up to 250 teleconference participants
Note: Free services are typically pretty reliable but never guaranteed.
- Acuity Scheduling ($ but free for single calendar)
- If you use a CMS like WordPress, look for plugins that provide this functionality.
- Amazon Payments ($)
- PayPal ($ but no monthly fees) -- Notes: Get a merchant type account, Max payment $2,000, Also available in Canada.
- SurveyMonkey ($ but free for up to 10 questions/100 responses per survey)
Tip: This can also be used creatively as an event registration system!