When you create a Facebook page, you are automatically assigned a long and ugly URL made up of letters and numbers. Here are simple steps to customize your Facebook address so that it is short and sweet, not to mention easy to remember like http://www.facebook.com/michael.milette
5 Steps to Customize Your Facebook URL
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to www.facebook.com/your.name to see if the address is available. With so many people on Facebook these days, you may need to be creative.
- Go back to your Facebook page and click on the gear in the upper right corner of the page and click on Account Settings.
- Click Edit for the Username section.
- Before clicking the Save Changes button, you will need to also type in your password.
That's it. You should now be able to access your profile page using your new URL address.
Add a comment: