Here is a quick tip on how to easily remove speakers notes in Powerpoint. This new feature was not available in previous versions (maybe in 2007). Back then, each note had to be removed manually.
Here are the 5 easy steps to removing speakers notes:
- Open a copy of your presentation in PowerPoint 2010 so that you don't loose your original version that includes the notes.
- Click on the File tab in the top left corner and then on Info.
- Click on the Check for Issues button and then on Inspect Document
- Make sure the Comments and Annotations and the Presentation Notes boxes are checked and click Inspect.
- If there are any comments, annotations or notes, clicking the Remove All buttons will remove them all.
Don't forget to save your presentation under a different name if you want to also keep copy containing your comments, annotations and notes.