Did You Know? The Secret to Your Success

In life, you don't get anywhere by playing it safe. FEAR has been defined as "False Evidence Appearing Real". The greater the risk you take in life, the greater the potential for failure but also the greater potential for reward. So how can you improve your chances of success?

Secret #1: Don't Give Up

About 80% of people don't succeed because they don't even bother to try. Out of the remaining 20%, about 80% of them give up not realizing just how close they were to succeeding. It doesn't matter whether you are able or disabled, whether you are a man or a woman, whether you are black, white, pink, blue, red or purple, whether you speak French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese. If you have a vision, take action towards making that vision happen and never give up, you will be part of the remaining 4% of all people who succeed in achieving what they want. There may be times when you fall down and you don't feel like you have the strength to get back up. Ultimately, the secret of success is to simply get back up one time more than you fall down.

Secret #2: Focus on Value

Focus on finding ways to bring value to people and the money will follow. Choosing this path will lead to working smarter. Focusing on making money will result in you working harder.  Finding ways to bring value to people means not only creating a product or service that will be of value to people, it also means finding ways to bring awareness of your products to people and making it accessible both physically and financially.

Secret #3: People Care About What They Want

The problem with just wanting to make money is that people, quite frankly, really don't care what you want. People however will gladly part with their money if they feel that you understand their problem and are addressing their needs. In essence, what people really want is to feel good about doing business with you while you solve their needs. This is ultimately what will keep them coming back for more instead of going to your competitors.

Bonus Secret: Remember That You Too Are a Consumer

If you have any doubt about the three secrets to success described above, think about yourself as a consumer. It doesn't matter what you are shopping for. When you go shopping, whether it be for groceries, a car, a house or new clothes, chances are your decision will be based on what you want, what you value and what you need. Does the fact that all the vendor, manufacturer or farmer really wants is your money even enter your mind? Perhaps, but only if you feel they are taking advantage of you as a consumer.

Next time someone turns you down when you are trying to sell your products or services to someone, really stop for a minute, put yourself in their shoes and ask yourself if you would have  bought from yourself.

As always, take what makes sense to you and leave the rest.

With warmest regards,

Michael

_____________________________________
Life Coach Michael Milette
Come Discover a Great Life!
www.MichaelMilette.com


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *